Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Being stronger"

After writing my blog today I realized that i should just give it up and just let thing's so. I find my self stressing out about shit and I just need to let it go. After reading your blog earlier I felt so bad for you and then i startted to feel sorry for my self. Why is it so hard these day's. I just don't understand.

Anyway I think it time that I start back up with the group I haven't been online like I should have. Maybe if I was then I would be on a better track then I am now. I do feel a change thought I'm letting things go and I can tell that some things are just getting old and I just done with it. Mary I hope that you can find someone that can treat you right I know there is someone out there for us all.

You just have to find that right person. Not all people are ass holes and you cant treat then all the same. Maybe if we stop looking that something good would come our way.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment